Welcome to Watret and Co Ltd. Our mission is to deliver an efficient high quality heating service with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience to our clients and end users.
We have been providing these services since 1971 and pride ourselves on continuously developing our services and adapting to changes within the industry.
We offer solutions for our clients by providing real engineering expertise and straightforward communication via a workforce who genuinely want to help.
What we do
We specialise in working with Registered Social Landlords and Commercial Projects.
- Central heating installation, repairs & maintenance
- LGSR compliancy (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
- Domestic electrical testing
- Void dwelling repairs for social and private landlords
- Vulnerable & sheltered housing schemes
- Bespoke Commercial and Mechanical projects
- Communal plant maintenance and servicing arrangements
- BMS controls
- Asset tagging
- Renewable energy products and systems
- Public buildings, churches, schools, hospitals and high-end residential Design & Build
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced, Friendly, Highly Trained, Local Engineers
- Directly employed staff
- Proven success working with large reputable organisations
- Specialised customer support staff
- Dedicated expert personnel: Social housing & landlords, Commercial Projects, Design & management
In 1971, Watret began delivering on its promises to its customers. In the following 45 plus years, we have seen numerous changes in our sector, but the simple philosophy Watret adopted has remained the same.
Watret was one of the early companies to qualify for CORGI Registration, which is now managed by Gas Safe. Our Gas Safe registration shows that we were the 578th Company to be registered in the UK.
Today the company manages properties for a number of prestigious registered social landlords. Our impressive track record has led Watret to become one of the most reliable providers of heating services.
Creating a solid team is important to us and we are proud to have numerous employees who have been with us for many years. This consistency allows us to build a rapport with our clients; an essential part to a service and maintenance business.
You are in safe hands
We pride ourselves on providing a high quality overall service and also manage a number of CDM notifiable projects.
Our expertise is evidenced by our ISO Accreditations and Management Systems. We are registered with a number of well-known industry bodies, such as the Environment Agency, NICEIC, CHAS, Constructionline and B&ES.